- 80%-wool yarn,20%-cotton yarn
- le-141 - white / soft gold
- hand knotted
Colorful FarmsThe term Rangeen Khet refers to “Colorful Farms” Bugli Devi talks about the imagination for this rug that defines a colorful farm in her village Nagal in Rajasthan. As she tells, farms based in the villages are considered and limited to provide vegetation for everyone. Therefore, this farm is nearby her house and has a very vibrant look to it with a bunch of flowers around it. The parallel lines between the carpet visualize the vegetation in a different color that usually attracts a lot of attention to the eyes when seen with beautiful flowers around the farms has been woven in a bunch of colors.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)