SizeItem Code: RUG1112078
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Wool
- LE-86 - Rose Petal / Rose Petal
- hand knotted
Bebas BusWith as unique a name as the motifs woven into the rug, Chotelal and Kanis’ first manchaha was made during the summer months and in the thick of lockdown. This year, the mango tree in their courtyard didn’t yield fruits, which is why they wished to take the bus and travel to the market to buy some, explaining the bus motif that is beautifully incorporated into the rug. The rug name translates to ‘a helpless bus’ as it was simply parked and couldn’t go anywhere due to the travel restrictions. The rug also features many small fish motifs and a big one at the top. The story behind that goes like this- When Chotelal went to Bihar to help set up a branch there and teach weavers, he tried eating fish for the first time.
-Chotelal and Kani
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)