- 100% wool
- le-9201 - navy blue / navy blue
- hand knotted
Knotting the familiar moon and stars into their rug designs brought back childhood memories and reminded them of their ever-present curiosity about the world and what lies beyond it. For Nathi, Sunita, and Godhi, weaving is when they think of new ideas and is a time for self-reflection and introspection. They believe that the answers to most mysteries lie within us, and so have named their Manchaha ‘Darpan,’ which, in Hindi, means ‘a mirror.’
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)