Meri Neeli Kali Saree
SizeItem Code: RUG1112426
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Wool
- LE-94 - Paradise Green / Alchemilla
- hand knotted
Meri Neeli Kali Saree‘Meri Neeli Kali Saree’ which translates to my blue black saree is how Sunita describes the design of her rug. She bought it last year when she went to her mother’s home. Buying this saree, however, led to an argument with her sister-in-law who accompanied her for shopping. They both had eyes on the same saree but Sunita, being a weaver, has been earning and saving money over the years. This gave her an upper hand to buy the saree of her choice. Unfortunately, it got torn in some time and she had to use it as a ‘pahidan’. Her love for this saree made her weave similar patterns in her Manchaha. She loved how the rug transformed both in terms of colours and patterns. Black patterns emerged from blue and the designs changed from diagonals to blocks to waves in different sections moving from bottom towards the top of the rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)