You are on our International website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
wool and bamboo silk
medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1116715
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-1012 - medieval blue / velvet red
- hand knotted
teda-medamanju and her love for sarees is quite evident in the patterns dominating on the left side of the manchaha. a wedding card turned out to be an inspiration for her in this rug. the silver golden glitter on the rug is the outline for the smooth transition of patterns from one to another. teda-meda means zig-zag and this pattern stands out. shakarparas being the sweet of any marriage dominates the right, with lots of flower following side by side. “my manchaha is a marriage ceremony” says manju.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)