wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1116718
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1015 - Mauve / Peacock Blue
- hand knotted
IshuKoyali believes that everything in our surroundings carries the energy of the almighty which guides us in the right direction. Ishu means the angel, who has always helped her choose the right path. In this rug she tries to weave through hurdles she faced in the patterns of black and grey. In the center is a compass which she portrays as her North Star. The play of orange and yellow in Koyali’s Manchaha depicts her inclination towards nature in the patterns of leaves and small flowers fresh from her garden.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)