wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1118570
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1047 - Caramel Corn / Burnished Gold
- hand knotted
Sakray Village“Sakray Village” is what Manju decided to call her rug. This carpet is a visual representation of a map of the village, where she resided before her marriage. She has always had a sentimental attachment to her birthplace and wanted to depict the same in her creation. In a bold caramel color scheme, she has designed a road that takes the visitor to the village, along with small huts, the colony where she stayed, the adjoining street, and a temple where all the villagers went to worship. Manju has also woven mountains and rivers that one observes while traveling towards Sakray village. Along with these elements, the weaver wanted to complete the design by filling the carpet with shakarparas, flowers, little boxes, leheriya and jhaalar. The rug, for Manju was a trip down her memory lane.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)