Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1120121
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1049 - Lavender Haze / Outrageous Orange
- hand knotted
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi GhamAnu Devi is a stoic at heart. She believes that our lives are journeys, and ups and downs are a part of that journey. She has named her Manchaha ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham,’ which translates to ‘ups (happiness) and downs (sadness)’ of life. Anu Devi’s Manchaha symbolizes these moments of joy and unhappiness through the zig-zag designs on the rug. The rug is a play of colours and patterns, and also features some traditional motifs like leheriya (waves) and dibbi (boxes) in a mix of colours
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)