wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1118573
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1050 - Ebony / Liquorice
- hand knotted
JamunBased on her favorite fruit, Durga named this rug, “Jamun”. In a soothing pastel palette, Durga has woven all elements that she keenly observes in her daily life. There are designs of butterflies, little boxes, shakarparas along with patterns of water waves and leheriya. Her rug is a product of patience and perseverance as she weaved design intuitively. What started as a clueless creation molded itself into a beautiful carpet filled with determination and love.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)