wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1118561
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1053 - Thyme / Ebony
- hand knotted
Totta-MainaBoth the artisans were quite fascinated with the 2 parrots that were residing in the yard of their home. Both of them eventually decided that they would design the same on their rug. The mother-daughter duo calls their rug “Totta-Maina” named after the 2 parrots. The weavers have taken inspiration from their idea of a forest while designing this rug. There are elements like water, mountains, flowers, and petals coupled with the patterns of leheriya and jhaalar that bring the rug to life. Deers are designed at the bottom of the rug to represent life in the forest.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)