Raet Ke Dangur
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1118567
ships in 3 days
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1070 - Red Orange / Shell Coral
- hand knotted
Raet Ke DangurRukmani and Neeru both reminisce about the time when they visited Jaisalmer. They were enchanted by the sand dunes that they saw for the very first time. They looked like huge forts that were guarding the desert adorned by the sight of camels. The mother daughter duo have named this rug “Raet Ke Dangur” which means sand dunes. The artisans have designed sand dunes at the bottom of the rug along with a clear bright sky at the top. The rug has a mix of modern designs coupled with rural elements.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)