wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1118571
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1071 - White / Mellow Green
- hand knotted
UdaanSaroj often finds herself lost in imaginations. She envisions the skies, the stars, the wind against the leaves, and the dancing of the peacocks. Her imagination is the same source from where she derives her inspiration from. She has named this carpet “Udaan” after her love for birds. Udaan means flight, and it is also symbolic of the dreams and aspirations she holds for herself. To be free someday and explore her truest self without any fear or judgment is what she hopes for. The weaver has designed an eagle which is spreading its wings, flying across the lush forests and high mountains. The bird flies over the flowing river, the huts, the road, enjoying the void of the sky. There are other elements such as shakarparas, little boxes and chunnar patterns that complement the theme of the rug. Thre rug stands as a true celebration of flora and fauna, and dreams that bind both humans and the environment together!
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)