wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1120118
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1079 - Seamist / Red Orange
- hand knotted
Vividh BharatiJagdish loves listening to the radio, and has named his manchaha after his favourite radio station ‘Vividh Bharati’. Vividh Bharati translates to ‘diverse voices’ and is the most popular radio station in India. Its programmes are enjoyed by people from all regions of the country. The design of Jagdish’s Vividh Bharati is just as diverse as the cultures and visuals of India. Along with earthy green tones and an ocean-blue border, Jagdish has also used various motifs like shakarpara, flowers, and date-palm leaves to symbolize this diversity.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)