Asmaan ke patang
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1120125
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1083 - Ebony / Antique White
- hand knotted
Asmaan ke patang‘Aasmaan ke patang’, which means ‘kites in the sky’ is metaphorical of the creative freedom that Choti felt when she was assigned this Manchaha. She has added motifs like that of mountains, verdant patches of grass, and even barren terrains, infusing these with traditional motifs like that of the bindi and leheriya. She has breathed life into the rug not only through her imagination but also through the vivid shades of green with subtle uses of red and yellow to emulate her natural surroundings. Amidst all of these, she has woven her kite flying in the sky in all its glory. The rug has a uniform sense of pattern without being monotonous and its colour palette does justice to Choti’s creative vision.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)