- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1084 - beige / light turquoise
- hand knotted
pahado ke uss parmadhu named this rug ‘pahado ke uss par’ which refers to ‘beside the mountains’ when being translated into english. madhu’s house is situated in a village where mountains can be easily seen in proximity. therefore, she shares a story behind this carpet, as her son enjoys going to the roof of the house to see the mountains in his leisure time and loves to do the homework that he receives from his school by that time he sketched mountains with colorful motifs surrounding the village. madhu has woven the complete imagination that her son had that includes, including a bunch of flowers, zig-zag lines, stars, and patterns that have an incredible look to them.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)