wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1120509
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1095 - Mauve / Antique White
- hand knotted
RimjhimManju has often found her inspiration in nature. From trees to flowers to mountains, she has always found beauty in the simplest of things. Her rug is called “Rimjhim” which means drizzle drops. The carpet is a reflection of a monsoon season where it has started to drizzle. The background of the rug represents the land while the designs on it are the little raindrops that are falling down from the clouds. Patterns of leheriya and stairs depict the rain. Other elements like shakarparas, little boxes are also found in the carpet portraying a slight hint of the essential elements of a rural life.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)