wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1120511
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-1113 - Antique Blue / Spice Brown
- hand knotted
Krashi BhoomiThe women call this rug “ Krashi Bhoomi” which means the land of harvest. This rug is a representation of a field and a celebration of prosperity and love. Both Santara and Sarita respect the land for providing them with food and crops, and for giving them sustenance and good health. The background of the carpet is depicted as a field and the designs woven are the elements found on the land. The bottom rug represents the young sapling grown at the start of the harvest. The middle part shows the drought that takes place due to less rain and lack of irrigation. The top part portrays the healthy harvest that grows after months of waiting and care taking. Other rural components like leheriya, jhaalar and shakarparas also find their presence in this colourful carpet.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)