- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1136 - antique white / peacock blue
- hand knotted
rangon ka baagthe term ‘rangon ka baag’ refers to a garden filled up with endless colors. our weaver, santosh has woven this manchaha carpet full of her dedication and attention to detail that came from her heart that assist her imagination to wove in this carpet. she shares a story behind the curation of this carpet as, one of her sons drew a rough sketch on paper that encompasses varied elements such as kites, flowers, trees, and bushes that border with a zig-zag pathway that provides a balance to the carpet that includes different accent of multiple colors. santosh has woven a complete imagination through a sketch that her son drew on a piece of paper that came true to life through manchaha initiative
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)