- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1168 - antique white / flax
- hand knotted
barfiley pahadour weaver, nisha named her mancha ha carpet, ‘barfile pahad' translates to ‘snowy mountains’ in english. nisha wove this carpet with a mindset of communicating her imagination that she likes to connect to the world. she shares her attachment to mother nature, and mountains filled up with snow as she loves winters and layers of frozen elements in nature. the carpet consists of surrounding mother nature that has been inculcated through varied motifs and runs down with colorful lines that encompass. the lower half of the carpet gives it a distinctive look that nisha likes the most which refer to melting snow covered with varied colors.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)