- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1169 - antique white / ashwood
- hand knotted
Baarik LahariyaKoyali and Meenu named their Manchaha 'Baarik Lahariya'. They are very much inspired by the traditional Indian Lahariya pattern that's the reason she has made many tracks on the carpet with the Lahariya pattern. On top of the rug, they made a tringle depicting mountains because their village is surrounded by mountains. They take into consideration even the minute details on the rug like raindrops and crops so that when someone buys it can see the hard work behind the making.
Koyali and Meenu
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)