- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1180 - peach bloom / soft gold
- hand knotted
himmatmamta has named her manchaha as ‘himmat’, which translates to ‘courage’,in hindi. being the only bread-winner in her family, being courageous is a daily affair for her. through her manchaha, she acknowledges her own daily efforts and hard-work. an experienced weaver, mamta has used quite a taste-ful colour combination for her manchaha. she has used traditional motifs like leheriya and kaju-katli, in vibrant and complimenting colours like pink, blue, and an off-white for her graceful creation.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)