- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1182 - antique white / ebony
- hand knotted
hari-bhariaachi has named their manchaha as ‘hari-bhari’, which translates to ‘greenery’. although the colour palette of the carpet is not green, the duo have used symbols and motifs of leaves, plants,flowers, and clay potteries, and adorned their manchaha quite like a garden.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)