- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1183 - navy blue / mauve
- hand knotted
bauchaarliving in an arid region, susheela has such a yearning for greenery and nature which, she says, is seldom fulfilled by the climate of her home village. she finds great joy on days when it rains incessantly. it is in thoughts of this rain that susheela wove her manchaha bauchaar, which means ‘a shower of rain’. the manchaha features traditional patterns such as wave-like zanjeera and stripe-like patriya, and mosaic colour tiles to capture rain falling in the village.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)