- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1194 - navy blue / garnet
- hand knotted
SadakAlthough the two have woven the manchaha together, side-by-side, it is Manju who decides the designs of the carpets. She says that she wanted to weave the carpet according to the layout of her village, and so named the manchaha Sada, which, in Hindi, means ‘road’. The X shaped pattern created, she says, denotes the roads going in four direction in the chowk of her village. Manju and Aanchi have used traditional motifs and shapes like bael, bindiya, and shakkarpara to show the houses and buildings of their village.
Manju and Aanchi
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)