- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1228 - antique white / caribbean sky
- hand knotted
sunehri chunnikoyali named her manchaha ‘sunehri chunni’ which translates to a ‘golden scarf’. at the start, koyali was quite confused about the designs of her manchaha. however, when she was told that she has to weave whatever she observes around her, she immediately got the idea. she took inspiration from her daughter’s scarf and started weaving the meticulous designs that it adorned. she used a soothing gray for the base and embellished it with a combination of light and dark hues.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)