- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1299 - peacock blue / capri
- hand knotted
SadabaharManju loves flowers and takes inspiration from different flower patterns to give designs to her carpets. She has named this carpet by the name of one of her favorite flowers that is ‘Sadabahar’. The beautiful carpet adorns the motifs of this flower. For making this carpet so special, her daughters played a role. Manju is constantly encouraged by her daughters give unique designs to her carpets. In this carpet, Manju has also used shakarpara motifs.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)