- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1316 - antique white / pink tint
- hand knotted
LaxmiMeet Nanu Devi, a talented weaver from Rajasthan's Kekri branch, who has crafted a beautiful Manchaha carpet. Nanu Devi has been with the company for over seven years and lives with her 18-year-old daughter, who inspired the design of the carpet. This unique piece of art features intricate designs and vibrant colors, reflecting Nanu Devi's skill and creativity. By purchasing this carpet, you support preserving traditional Indian weaving techniques and the hard work of Nanu Devi and her family. Add warmth and character to your home with this stunning carpet.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)