- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1316 - antique white / pink tint
- hand knotted
nandu ke chalchitrathe idea behind the rug is just as intriguing as it appears to be at first glance. our weaver, nandu, informed us that he had heard several accounts of how humans leave footprints or impressions that serve as a guide for others. nandu used to believe that he had done little to motivate anyone. he then reshaped the idea and began to pay attention to the patterns of the many routes he crossed. he braided everything with the intention of conveying the roads he had once traveled, from the aisles of a structure he visited to the walks at the temple, the field, the lanes, the garden, and so on.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)