You are on our International website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1127688
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 10 to 18 days;
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1325 - ashwood / classic gray
- hand knotted
prayasthe rug is named as prayas means an attempt. since, the rug has been khushboo, geeta and kajal’s first attempt at manchaha they were quite skeptical about designing it. together, they gave it a shot and attempted to express their emotions and experiences in the rug. for the design they took inspiration from the pattern made on their floor. they also weaved trees and birds on it as their loom is set up in the forestry area. their ancestors used to carry arrows representing that old culture designs of arrows are also woven in the rug with the touch simple life shown in the figures small kites.
khushboo, geeta, and kajal
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)