- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1328 - ashwood / honey
- hand knotted
Dhoop ChayaThe Manchaha- Dhoop Chaya is woven by Hariram, Vijay, and Shantilal. The Manchaha is a wonderful representation of life, which can be as happy and dazzling as the sun or as dark and depressing as the cloudy sky. What everyone finds most fascinating is how some of their favorite components have been incorporated into subdued backgrounds that portray melancholy scenes. Inferred is that on difficult days, hold on to the comforts that soothe your aching heart since they often contain the greatest delights. They have woven a number of things that are near and dear to their hearts, including the Tulsi plant, football, kites, and ornaments used in home décor.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)