- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1342 - velvet red / skyline blue
- hand knotted
phoolo ki duniyaanita came up with the idea for phoolo ki duniya since she adores the fall. she was observing the leaves and blossoms that were falling off the trees while seated on the staircase of her home during this season. that served as the source of her idea for the rug. since she had never seen the ocean in person, she made the waves of the ocean out of her mind and imagined that her lehenga was printed with floral patterns. she feels fulfilled by creating this manchaha and can now show off her creativity to everyone. although they may not have been there yet, she thinks the person who buys this will be able to experience the ocean in their home.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)