You are on our International website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
rang birangi rangoli
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1127904
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 10 to 18 days;
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1361 - blue blush / indigo blue
- hand knotted
rang birangi rangolipoonam and roshani named the rug, ‘rang birangi rangoli’. it means colorful rangoli which is shown in the elements of the rug. the rug has rangoli patterns and flower pots woven in it which reminds them of diwali. their second inspiration was taken from neighbor’s saree patterns and the evening stroll with the friends got depicted in the rug too. they saw lotus flowers during the stroll and weaved them into the rug making their friendship moments memorable.
poonam and roshani
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)