- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1369 - ribbon red / red oxide
- hand knotted
patange andheri raat meinanil, our 25-year-old weaver, is the creator of ‘patange andheri raat mein,’ which translates to "kites in night skies" in english. he created two distinct kites that are now soaring high in the starry night sky. he has interwoven several stars that are difficult to view otherwise to make the skies more gorgeous than before. his salvation in prison has been the lovely illustration woven by threads, or to simply put it, carpet weaving. anil turns to the loom whenever he is bored or his mind wanders to unfavorable thoughts, and the outcome is this lovely masterpiece.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)