- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1376 - ruby red / ruby red
- hand knotted
rangon ka raja lalthe idea for rangon ka raja lal originated with mamata, a 23-year-old weaver who self-taught herself the craft. she refers to red as the "king of the colors" since it represents love and other strong emotions. as a result, she gave the rug that name. lehariya patterns, which resemble waves, are exquisitely woven. the weaver likes wearing lehariya dresses, therefore she recreated them in her manchaha to adorn your home as well. she enjoys weaving manchaha because it allows her to express her unique design aesthetic on their carpets. in her opinion, there is no greater feeling than weaving your own design in your preferred color scheme.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)