- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1400 - ebony / ribbon red
- hand knotted
kalbeliaonce manju, with her husband and kids went to jaisalmer. over there, she saw women perform the traditional rajasthani dance, kalbelia. she was mesmerized by their black dresses and traditional jewelry. when she went back home, she decided to make a manchaha resembling the dresses of kalbelia dancer women. with the finest quality wool and bamboo silk, she made a masterpiece that will be the center of attraction in any space.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)