- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1415 - pink crush / chartreuse
- hand knotted
vishakhasanjana has named her manchaha on the name of his daughter 'vishakha'. on the upper side of the manchaha, she has made an eye-catching colourful lahariya pattern to show indian tradition. in the mid-section, she showcased unsymmetric lines to portray how life is uncertain. she has also weaved a river on the rug resembling the river near her village.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)