gudde gudiyon ka khel
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1128335
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 10 to 18 days;
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1418 - red / white
- hand knotted
gudde gudiyon ka khelneelam, nisha, and kiran have relieved their childhood through this rug. they used to play together with dolls and act like a family. they feel their friendship is getting stronger through this act of knotting the rug together every day like it’s one of their childhood games. hence, they named it gudde gudiyon ka khel means “play of little children”. they weaved designs of the boats in the lake and dolls in the rug which reminds them of innocence and fun moments of their lives.
neelam, nisha, and kiran
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)