- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1423 - italian plum / chartreuse
- hand knotted
rango ki duniyathe designer sushila is very mesmerized by the vibrant and eye-catching colors. she named her manchaha 'rango ki duniya', which in english means' colorful world'. at the bottom of the rug, she has weaved a lahriya pattern to make it more attractive. made from sustainability-sourced wool and bamboo silk to make this runner rug cushiony soft and cozy. the upper part of the runner rug is decorated with multicolor mountains to showcase what she sees when she gets up every morning.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)