You are on our International website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1128983
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 10 to 18 days;
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1453 - pearl blue / indigo blue
- hand knotted
khushalikhushali means happiness. the rug is named khushali because weaving it brought happiness in the life of the weavers and they pray this happiness reaches to the place it goes. they have woven patterns of saree, baina (hand fan), and jhalar (strip of colorful fabric). they took design inspiration from their day-to-day life creatives. pinky’s home has a beautiful matka (mud-pot), she woven its design in the rug. kulman khera has a cultural fair every year, the rug shows that celebration in its elements woven intricately.
pinky, and shashi
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)