- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1462 - frost gray / rose smoke
- hand knotted
Rangeen DuniyaChagan Lal has captured a serene image of his village river, which he remembers vividly after all these years. He weaved this Manchaha rug in the confines of Dausa Jail, where his mind wandered to nostalgic memories of his childhood home. He imagined playing by the riverbank with his friends, throwing pebbles in a way that made them jump on the water surface. The winner was the one whose pebble jumped the most. Chagan wove the impression of a pebble on the water surface using his wool and silk yarns from the bottom to the top, saying he was the master at this game. He meticulously hand-crafted the variations in the colors of the river, including triangular cliffs on many sides, as he used to get surprised seeing the things beneath the river when it dried up. He observed all the mysteries that revealed themselves when the river was dry. He then wove it all into his Manchaha rug and named it "Rangeen Duniya" (Colorful World).
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)