- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1478 - pale aubergine / faded denim
- hand knotted
TarangMahaveer named his Manchaha ‘Tarang’ which translates to ‘wave’. Mahaveer’s fondness for songs inspired the designs of his Manchaha. The way a song is made up of sound waves and rhythm, there’s a rhythm to the process of weaving as well, he explains. That’s what he has tried to depict through the patterns that he has chosen for his rug. The zig zag patterns represent sound waves and the multiple colors that has been chosen for the rug reflect the joy they bring along.
Mahaveer and Manni
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)