- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1486 - white / russet
- hand knotted
jaaljaal is the stunning rug born out of the creativity and skills of ramotar, son of rambharose, and ramotar, son of pannalal. the weavers hold that one's knowledge and skill set cannot ever be constrained by limitations. in order to convey this idea, they also incorporated a diversity of hues in their manchaha rug. a woven neem tree is used to decorate the rug's center. the lush farmland, ringed by a barrier, surround the tree. then braided vines are used to embellish the boundaries. the intricate details of the manchaha- jaal and its colors perfectly capture the whole depiction of their beliefs.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)