- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1506 - antique white / navy blue
- hand knotted
Phoolon Ki Bahaar “Phoolon Ki Bahaar” is a beautiful and colorful manchaha that depicts the joy and liveliness of the spring season. The weaver has carefully chosen a variety of bright and vibrant colors to create a stunning and eye-catching design. The intricate patterns and floral motifs on the carpet represent the blooming of flowers during this time of year, adding to the overall sense of springtime beauty. The colorful border on the top of the carpet further enhances the design and adds an extra element of excitement to the overall composition. The weaver has skillfully incorporated a range of colors and patterns to create a border that perfectly complements the rest of the carpet. Overall, Phoolon ki bahaar is a testament to the weaver's skill and artistry.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)