- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1512 - pink / lime green
- hand knotted
Rangon Ki JugalbandiRangon ki Jugalbandi is a truly stunning carpet that lives up to its name. The Hindi phrase means "Entwined twins of colors," and this carpet is a perfect representation of that. The weaver has created a playful competition between the blues and the bright reds and pinks, arranging them in a way that makes it look like they are dancing together in a wavy pattern. As you gaze upon this carpet, you can't help but feel a sense of joy and delight. The colors are so vibrant and playful that they seem to jump off the carpet, evoking a sense of excitement and energy. It's a true work of art, crafted with care and skill by a master weaver.
Naresh Singh,Nihal Singh,Raghuveer Singh,Virendra,Ramlakhan,Kaluva,Lakhan
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)