- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1530 - skyline blue / burnished gold
- hand knotted
Rangeen DungarTurning imagination into reality is something our weaver Surji defines delightfully. She has woven her manchaha carpet and named it Rangeen Dungar which translates to a bunch of colorful mountains in English. Surji is deeply connected with the village that she lives in, as a peaceful place, and loves the elements that nature has gifted to everyone. She has added a layer of saturation toward mother nature and conveys her love towards her village with this carpet including an element such as trees, flowers, hearts, and stairs to climb colorful trees as per her imagination.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)