- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1541 - rose smoke / copper tan
- hand knotted
RIM JHIMManju named this carpet as ‘RIM JHIM’ the term refers to a drizzle of rain. The story shares that she got inspired with a rain that happened for a very short time and left the fragrances of wet sand throughout the village. She has woven micro droplets of the rain that have been separated in various patterns to give it a distinctive touch that portrays thoughts around atmospheric change in surroundings in rural areas.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)