- 50% wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-1543 - ebony / ribbon red
- hand knotted
Bachpan Ki YaadBachpan Ki Yaad, which is translated as "Childhood Memories" in English is a weaved masterpiece illustrating passion and innocent youth of our 30-year-old weaver Kallu. He has incorporated many elements from his happy childhood. When he was little, he enjoyed building tractors out of mud, which is reflected in his Manchaha designs as well. In addition, he added a Rubik’s cube motif to the rug's center. He is a champion and can finish one in 30 minutes. The rug is skillfully woven with images of a variety of things he enjoys, including trees, flowers, rivers, and card games
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)