- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1554 - marigold / red orange
- hand knotted
JeevanJeevan, which is a Hindi word for ‘life’, is what the mother-daughter duo has decided to name this rug. The elements they see in their everyday life have inspired them to include the patterns of the same in the rug, like the golden Matka woven at the center and patterns of flowers, hearts, and kites. The design elements in the rug give us a glimpse of village life and the vibrant color palette which they have chosen has brought all the elements together quite beautifully.
Chota Devi & Pooja
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)