- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1557 - blue berry / yellow flash
- hand knotted
rangbiranga jharnainspired by the beauty of the rainbow, saroj named her manchaha, ‘rangbiranga jharna’ which in hindi, means ‘colorful waterfall.’ with her poetic and creative thinking, she designed a rainbow raining its colors in a jug and a cup. like in fantasy lands, she tried to create a rainbow waterfall. the seven colors of the rainbow are endlessly pouring into a floral-designed cup and jug. floral motifs have also found their place at the bottom of the carpet. saroj loves to weave flowers in her pieces.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)