- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1573 - violet ice / ice cube
- hand knotted
khushiyo ki patripooja and aarti, two talented sisters from rajasthan, have created a masterpiece with their latest rug, "khushiyo ki patri" or "track of happiness." inspired by train tracks, this rug is a beautiful and colorful representation of their dreams and aspirations. as winners of the manchaha award for their previous rug, they wove this one with the hope of traveling by train to collect their next award. the rug also features unique designs that were inspired by their imagination and experiences. despite facing challenges, such as their daughters' chicken pox, they persevered and added little dots on the left side, creating a beautiful and personal touch. "khushiyo ki patri" is a true celebration of joy, perseverance, and creativity.
pooja & aarti
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)