- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1583 - copper tan / copper tan
- hand knotted
Gol-PolWith a complete fullness of true dedication and attention to detail, our weavers have woven their Mancha ha carpet and named it Gol-Pol which relates to the shape of the carpet that they all cherished the most while creating. Guddu, Sonia, and Suman talks about their liking towards the surroundings of the village that indicated they include the same elements which include trees, a layer of mountains, and especially the lehriya design that the trio loves the most have been woven with full fondness that is being shared with this manchaha.
Sonia ,Guddi and Suman
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)